The Inlet Youth Commission organizes activities for Inlet kids year-round, including summer programs at Arrowhead Park.
- Summer Program for youth 5 & up. This program offers lessons in swimming, tennis & baseball. It is a seven-week program that begins the end of June.
- *New for 2022 – Winter Staking Program for youth up to 18. This program offers lessons in skating basics, figure skating and/or hockey (Inlet Mighty Loons.) Lessons are 2-3 times a week beginning in December and last as long as the ice does.
- *New for 2022 - They will offer a Street Hockey Program for youth 4 - 16. This program starts in May and ends when school lets out.
Registration forms for all programs are available at the Inlet Town Hall or through the link on the Town of Inlet's government website here.
Inlet Loonatic merchandise available - Click here!
Inlet Mighty Loons Board of Directors: (Contact the Inlet Mighty Loons @ email@example.com)
- President - Bret Thompson
- Vice President (Hockey) - Katie Orr
- Co-Vice President (Learn to Skate) - Carolina Gabler
- Co-Vice President (Learn to Skate) - Mary Kate Russell
- Secretary - Alexis Bennett
- Treasurer - Adele Burnett
- Fundraising - Kristin Armendola
- Operations Director - Scott Hughes
- Equipment Manager - Bret Thompson
- Scheduler - Hannah Wheaton
- Registrar - Jamie Organski
- Safe Sport Coordinator - Scott Hughes
- ACE Coordinator - Katie Orr
- ADM Coordinator - Seth Knoeller