Start your holiday shopping with us!
Annual event held Thanksgiving Weekend - Inlet, NY
Our 20th annual Adirondack Christmas on Main Street will be held November 27-29, 2020
Activities for 2020 are being assessed and will be posted when confirmed. *All events and activities may be canceled without notice.*
- There will be Shopping! - Click here for a list of open shops & restaurants! - Updated 11/23/20 - Click here for a map of these shops.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of online shopping options.
- There will be an Scavenger Hunt - Click here for details.
- There will be a Basket Raffle - Click here for details. - Click here for a list of items donated towards the basket so far.
- There will be a take-home Noah's Ark Animal Workshop (benefits the Inlet Youth Commission) - Click here for details.
- There will be a Book Sale Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am-3pm @ Inlet Public Library.
- There will be a fun game for kids with prizes set up by the Inlet Communitty Church Saturday 10am-2pm @ Inlet Public Library Courtyard.
- There will be a Fire Pit (to warm up by) & a Holiday Barn Photo Op @ Mountain & Main.
- There will be visits from The Grinch during lunch on Saturday & Sunday @ The Lean To @ Great Pines.
- There will be DIY ornament kits for the kids @ Dough a Deer Bakery.
- There will be free jingle bells @ Gallery 3040.
- There will be an Ugly Sweater Contest - Click here for details.
- There will not be a Holiday Dog Parade - But we still want to see your best dressed pets! - Click here for details.
- There will be a Drop Box for Letters to Santa - Click here for details. And click here for printable Letter to Santa.
- Click here for a printable schedule!
Online Shopping in Inlet:
- AVON by Barb Murdock
- *Blue Line Coffee House
- *Kurt Gardner Photography - 15% off orders of $150 or more. Use coupon code holiday15
- *Pedals & Petals
- *Raquette Lake Navigation (gift certificates for the 2021 season) Call 315-354-5532
- The Hedges - The Hedges on Blue Mountain Lake calendar features photographs taken by its guests. The 2021 calendar also includes historical information and images since this is part of the celebration of its first 100 years offering lodging and dining to guests.
- Pampered Chef by Kat Forsell - Cash & carry items also available firstname.lastname@example.org