Inlet's Winter Carnival
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Fern Park and Arrowhead Park, Inlet
Thank you to all who made the 2017 event a success!
Free sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing , and cross-country skiing at Fern Park all day, every day! Bring your own equipment. Skate, ski, and snowshoe rentals are available downtown at Pedals & Petals.
Schedule (subject to change):
- Coronation: 10 a.m. in front of Inlet Town Hall.
- Noah's Ark Animal Workshop: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall. Make your own stuffed animal. Benefits the Inlet Youth Commission.
- Free Face Painting: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall.
- Book Sale: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Inlet Public Library.
- Concession & Raffle: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park. Hot dogs, chilidogs, cups of chili, cookies, brownies, hot chocolate, coffee, and water. Kayak and television to be raffled in the spring. Benefits the Old Forge Little League.
- Cardboard Sled Race: 1 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 12:15 p.m. in the warming room of the pavilion. Click here for a registration form.
- Kid's Snowmobile Races: 3 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 1:30 p.m. near the track.
- Happy Hour 4 - 6 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Bonfire: 5 p.m. at Arrowhead Park with free hot dogs and hot cider.
- Fireworks: 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Park over the frozen snow and ice.
- Live Music: 8 - 11 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Wine & Chocolate Sampling: After the fireworks at Matt's Draft House @ Screamen Eagle Pizza.