Inlet's Winter Carnival
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Fern Park (11 Loomis Road, Inlet, NY) and Arrowhead Park (160 Route 28, Inlet, NY)
Thank you to all who made the 2017 event a success!
Free sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing , and cross-country skiing at Fern Park all day, every day! Bring your own equipment. Skate, ski, and snowshoe rentals are available downtown at Pedals & Petals.
Schedule (subject to change):
- Coronation: 10 a.m. in front of Inlet Town Hall.
- Noah's Ark Animal Workshop: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall. Make your own stuffed animal. Benefits the Inlet Youth Commission.
- Free Face Painting: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall.
- Book Sale: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Inlet Public Library.
- Concession & Raffle: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park.
- Skishoe Demos: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park
- Cardboard Sled Race: 1 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 12:15 p.m. in the warming room of the pavilion. Click here for a registration form.
- Kid's Snowmobile Races: 3 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 1:30 p.m. near the track.
- Happy Hour 4 - 6 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Bonfire: 5 p.m. at Arrowhead Park with free hot dogs and hot cider.
- Fireworks: 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Park over the frozen snow and ice.
- Live Music: 8 - 11 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Wine & Chocolate Sampling: After the fireworks at Matt's Draft House @ Screamen Eagle Pizza.
- Working on a family-friendly group snowmobile ride in the Moose River Plains during this. Details soon.