Inlet's Winter Carnival
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Fern Park (11 Loomis Road, Inlet, NY) and Arrowhead Park (160 Route 28, Inlet, NY)
Free sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing , and cross-country skiing at Fern Park all day, every day! Bring your own equipment. Skate, ski, and snowshoe rentals are available downtown at Pedals & Petals.
Schedule (subject to change):
- Coronation: 10 a.m. in front of Inlet Town Hall.
- Noah's Ark Animal Workshop: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall. Make your own stuffed animal. Benefits the Inlet Youth Commission.
- Free Face Painting: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall.
- Book Sale: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Inlet Public Library.
- Concession: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park. *** No concession signed up at this time ***
- Skishoe Demos: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park
- "Taste Our Pizza": 12 - 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. at Bay Cafe and Market - free tasting!
- Cardboard Sled Race: 1 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 12:15 p.m. in the warming room of the pavilion. Click here for a registration form.
- Kid's Snowmobile Races: 3 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 1:30 p.m. near the track. Click here for a registration form.
- Happy Hour: 4 - 6 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Wine Tasting: 4 - 7 p.m. at Fourth Lake Wine & Spirits with cheese and charcuterie.
- Bonfire: 5 p.m. at Arrowhead Park. **Please note - there will be no "treats" this year.**
- Fireworks: 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Park over the frozen snow and ice.
- Live Music by Dougie Green: 7 - 10 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Wine & Chocolate Sampling: After the fireworks at Matt's Draft House @ Screamen Eagle Pizza.
- Working on a family-friendly group snowmobile ride in the Moose River Plains during this. Details soon.