July 21 and 22, 2018
Arrowhead Park, Inlet, NY
The town of Inlet proudly presents the 42nd annual "Arts in the Park." Over 60 vendors will offer their handmade products in Arrowhead Park. Paintings, photography, pottery, jewelry, furniture, clothing, candles, and much more!
Saturday, 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, 10 am-4 pm
2017 application will be available January 1, 2018.
Click here for a list of 2018 vendors who signed up during the 2017 show.
Music both days from noon-3 pm
Saturday's music is by Fritz Henry. Fritz is a versatile, interactive, high-energy entertainer with a welcoming personality and a broad-based appeal that all types of audiences from one to 100 have enjoyed for over 20 years. Check out his website at FritzHenry.com.
Sunday's music is by Clef Dwellers, a jazz band comprised of musicians whose library consists of over 400 arrangements. Their basic instrumentation is trumpet, clarinet/sax, trombone, piano (keyboard), banjo/guitar, bass, and drums. They play traditional swing music from the Mardi Gras to the contemporary style. Listen to them at Don Cantwell's Myspace page.
Additional free parking in front of The Woods Inn and at Fern Park. There's a free shuttle service between Arrowhead Park and Fern Park during fair hours.
- Food booth in the picnic area provided by Kids For Utica. Hot dogs, burgers, chicken wraps, sausage, corn on the cob, and more!
- Music is sponsored by the Town of Inlet.
- Tent for the bands provided by Winslow's Services: (315) 357-3822.
- Shuttle Bus by Ted Payne's Bus Service (Inlet SS Minnow): (315) 357-6642.
- Porta-johns by Murdock Trucking: (315) 357-3222.
- Parking in front of The Woods Inn compliments of the Joe Dunay family.