Always the third Saturday & Sunday of July.
2019's show will be July 20 & 21.
Arrowhead Park, 160 Route 28, Inlet, NY
The town of Inlet proudly presents the 43rd annual "Arts in the Park." Over 60 vendors will offer their handmade products in Arrowhead Park. Paintings, photography, pottery, jewelry, furniture, clothing, candles, and much more!
Saturday, 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, 10 am-4 pm
2019 application can be found here. This show is full as of 3/16/19. Any applications received after this date will be put on a waiting list.
2019's food vendor will be Brake From the Grind!
Music both days from noon-3 pm
Saturday's music is by Fritz Henry. Fritz is a versatile, interactive, high-energy entertainer with a welcoming personality and a broad-based appeal that all types of audiences from one to 100 have enjoyed for over 20 years. Check out his website at FritzHenry.com.
Sunday's music is by Clef Dwellers, a jazz band comprised of musicians whose library consists of over 400 arrangements. Their basic instrumentation is trumpet, clarinet/sax, trombone, piano (keyboard), banjo/guitar, bass, and drums. They play traditional swing music from the Mardi Gras to the contemporary style. Listen to them at Don Cantwell's Myspace page.
Additional free parking in front of The Woods Inn and at Fern Park. There's a free shuttle service between Arrowhead Park and Fern Park during fair hours.
- Food booth in the picnic area provided by Brake From the Grind. A farm to truck experience with a fresh, local, healthy selection of salads, soups, sandwiches and snacks.
- Music is sponsored by the Town of Inlet.
- Tent for the bands provided by Winslow's Services: (315) 357-3822.
- Shuttle Bus by TPD&B Bus Service.
- Porta-johns by Murdock Trucking: (315) 357-3222.
- Parking in front of The Woods Inn compliments of the Joe Dunay family.